Virgo Wall Mixer Telephonic with Crutch Faucet - LIPKA
LIPKA Wall Mixer Telephonic with Crutch faucet from its Virgo Collection, mixer for hot and cold water supply controlled separately by two levers/handles, also allows an easy attachment of a hand shower which is controlled by the central lever/handle.
Material: LIPKA wall mixer taps are manufactured in Brass Ingot and the handle/lever in Zinc.
Accessories Included: 2 Brass Legs, 2 Flanges, 1 Crutch
Finish: Sleek and neat appearance. Chrome Plated, Mirror Finish that has an everlasting shine with three-tier surface protection, Copper Coating, 10 micron Nickel and 0.3 micron Chromium.
- BRASS INGOT: Pure Brass Ingot is the finest brass that ensures purification of water through its ions, making the faucet safe for drinking water supply.
- GERMAN FOAM FLOW TECHNOLOGY: Wall Mixer Taps outlets have aerators that add air to the flow making it streamlined, splash-free and soft on the skin.
- WATER SAVING DESIGN- Faucets are designed with intense flow technology to effectively save water.
- OPERATIONS: Handle/lever of mixer taps is enabled with the quarter-turn operation and is tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations.
- CERAMIC CARTRIDGE: 15mm Ceramic cartridge is the thickest quality of ceramic disks that enable smooth and long-lasting functioning.
- SUITABILITY: wall Mount installation type ideal for Bathrooms and Shower Areas.
- DURABILITY: Long-lasting finish, resistance to hard water and corrosion, easy to remove stains, long-term shine.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Bathroom Wall Mixer Taps.
- PACKAGING: Mixer Taps come in eco-friendly, reusable and damage-free packaging.
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Use only fibre/soft cloth to clean the surface of the faucet, do not use any harsh chemicals or washing detergents.
Got my order timely. packaging was damage free and no doubt quality of tap worth the price.