We do not gather any personally identifying information about you when you visit our website (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) unless you freely give it to us. You may not be able to take part in some promotions, receive product information, or provide us with any kind of feedback if you choose not to give us personally identifiable information, but there would not be any noticeable consequences.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Your personally identifiable information may be stored and processed by LIPKA so that we can better understand your needs and how to improve our products and services. We may also use this information to get in touch with you (for example, by sending you marketing or promotional materials or other information) or to respond to comments or information requests from you.
• Without your permission, LIPKA will not transfer or disclose any of your personally identifiable information to an outside organization for that other organization’s purpose. Your information might be disclosed to LIPKA's agents or contractors in connection with the services that these people or organizations provide for LIPKA.
• If any website visitor responds with information, such as feedback data like questions, comments, or recommendations, that information will be deemed to be non-confidential and LIPKA will handle it in any way it fits. deems appropriate.
• To avoid the loss, abuse, or alteration of your personal information, LIPKA shall implement commercially reasonable technical and organizational safeguards.
• When performing services for LIPKA, agents and contractors may have access to your personally identifiable information. These parties are obligated to keep the information private and are only allowed to use it as necessary to complete their assigned tasks.
• LIPKA disclaims any accountability for any person whose personally identifiable information is used improperly by any third party without any negligence or fault on LIPKA's part.
AUTOMATICALLY GATHERED NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
• We may occasionally gather data about you that is not individually identifiable. The type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using, as well as the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site, are examples of this type of information.
• LIPKA does not automatically collect personal data, however, we may link automatically-obtained data to the private information you have previously provided.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
• The information you submit for publication on the website will be posted online and can be accessed worldwide. You consent to such international transfers of personal data.
• LIPKA may disclose your personal information to the extent that is required by law, in connection with any current or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights, in addition to the disclosures that are reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined elsewhere above.
The privacy practices of such websites and third parties differ from ours, and this website may contain connections to other websites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. LIPKA disclaims any liability for any third party's privacy policies or practices
• We have no control over the information that third-party websites, platforms, or applications acquire.
• We have no control over the information collected by websites, platforms, or applications operated by third parties that you access through links on LIPKA.
• We have no control over any banners, contests, or other advertisements or promotions on third-party websites that we might sponsor or take part in.
You can consult their privacy policies, which are independent of us and our jurisdiction, on such sites.
• We may also gather data about user preferences and behaviour from all website visitors for internal analysis. Server log files and tracking technologies, which may include cookies and web beacons, are used to gather and analyse specific sorts of technical information.
• You recognise, agree, and accept that the collection, storage, and processing of your personally identifiable information by us is done so by the law and for the provision of services to you that improve your use of our website.
REMOVING YOUR DATA
You can always request that we delete the personally identifiable information you have submitted to us by contacting us at the customer service department's email address listed at the bottom of this page. You should be aware that the removal of specific personally identifiable information may result in the cancellation of your website registration and your access to specific features.
When you choose to use location-related features, such as when you decide to select your delivery location, track a runner's location, track a plumber's location, or track order status, LIPKA uses third-party applications like Google Maps to collect and use precise location information from your device with your permission. The location-sharing setting is one of many location-related settings that you can discover in your device's settings. We estimate your general location using IP addresses and other data, such as phone number area codes, even if you don't use any of our location-related features (e.g. city and country). Additionally, we use location data for troubleshooting and diagnostics.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about our policies or practices, e-mail us at email@example.com.