Quartz Stone Sinks
Introducing the LIPKA Quartz Kitchen Sink - where innovation meets practicality. Quartz, renowned for its robust qualities, ensures this sink is ready to withstand your busiest kitchen days. From its unparalleled resistance to scratches, stains, and heat, to its non-porous surface keeping bacteria at bay, this sink epitomizes enduring durability.
Equipped with an ultra-deep basin, it accommodates large pots and pans with ease, while its refined design ensures optimal drainage. Quartz Sink Manufacturers like LIPKA ensure that you experience a sink that combines sophistication with superior functionality, creating the ultimate kitchen essential.
Are Quartz Sinks Suitable for Kitchens?
Absolutely! Quartz sinks are exceptionally suitable for kitchens due to their incredible durability, scratch, and heat resistance. The non-porous nature of quartz makes it hygienic by resisting bacteria and maintaining its pristine finish. Their depth and design versatility also contribute to practicality, complementing diverse kitchen styles perfectly.
What Is the Difference Between a Quartz Sink and a Granite Sink?
Quartz and Granite Sinks or Stone Sinks, both exquisite choices, bear distinct characteristics. Granite sinks are formed from natural stone, making each sink unique in appearance with a luxurious, slightly varied texture. They're known for their durability but may require regular sealing to prevent staining.
Quartz sinks, on the other hand, are engineered from a blend of quartz dust and acrylic resins, ensuring a uniform look and feel. They also offer superior resistance to heat, scratches, and stains, and require less maintenance compared to granite.
Why Is Quartz a Better Option Than a Granite Sink?
- Consistency: Quartz sinks, made from a blend of crushed quartz and resin, offer uniformity in colour and texture. Granite, being a natural stone, may have slight variations, which some may find less appealing.
- Maintenance: Quartz sinks are non-porous and therefore resist stains better than granite. Granite can absorb liquids and may require regular sealing to prevent staining and bacterial growth.
- Resistance: Quartz is highly resistant to heat, scratches, and impact, making it slightly more durable than granite.
- Colour Choices: Quartz sinks typically come in a wider array of colour options compared to granite.
How Does a Quartz Sink Absorb Noise?
Stone sinks are inherently excellent at noise absorption due to the density of the material. Unlike metal sinks, quartz does not reverberate sound from the impact of dishes or running water. Often, high-quality quartz sinks also have sound-absorbing pads or undercoating, which further minimize noise, offering a quieter kitchen experience.
Are Quartz Sinks Suitable for Hot Water Usage?
Yes, quartz sinks are highly suitable for hot water usage. Thanks to their excellent heat resistance, they can comfortably withstand exposure to high temperatures without warping, discolouration, or damage. This makes them ideal for handling hot pots, pans, and water, providing enduring reliability in busy kitchen environments.
What Is the Warranty for Quartz Sinks at Lipka?
LIPKA offers a Lifetime Warranty on the entire range of Quartz Kitchen Sink.
What Are the Types of Quartz Kitchen Sinks Available at Lipka?
- - Quartz Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- - Quartz Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- - Quartz Sink with Drainboard
*Quartz Kitchen Sink dealers in India & Quartz Sink distributors in India can also grow their businesses with LIPKA. For more information call on 1800-212-2830