Palo Shower Drain Channel (24 x 3 Inches) - LIPKA
LIPKA Palo Shower Drain Channels are Linear/Long Floor Drains, meant to handle large volumes of water and come with a Drain Cover, Tray and a Cockroach Trap. (Side Hole)
External Product Dimensions: 600mm x 75mm x 32mm
Material: Manufactured in AISI 304-Grade high-quality 1mm thick Stainless-Steel having 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel composition for non-corrosive and rust-resistant qualities.
Finish: Brushed Matte finish with closely-knit squared hole removable grate, gives an edgy, sleek and neat appearance
Package includes: Drain Cover, Tray, Cockroach Trap
- INSTALLATION: Suitable for 3” and above-diameter drain pipes.
- SUITABILITY: Bathing areas with rain showers, swimming pool area, and commercial kitchens.
- QUICK DRAINAGE: Equipped with voluminous drainage technology allowing water to drain quickly.
- COCKROACH TRAP: Prevents any foul smell, gases, and pests from entering the bathroom, Cockroach Trap also collects waste to prevent drain clogging.
- TRAY: Enables quick drainage and does not have a collar to give a continuous look on the floor.
- DURABILITY: Sturdy material that ensures longevity and deters rusting and corrosion.
- SIZES: Available in multiple sizes.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Shower Drain Channels
- PACKAGING: Eco-friendly, reusable, and product delivered is damage-free
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Linear Drain Channel is simple to maintain because the Drain cover/Grate/Jali is removable to clear the waste that is collected in the tray.
Also known as : long shower drain, bathroom drain channels, nali jali, rectangle drains, bathroom jali, bathroom drain jali, steel jali for bathroom, linear drain channel, linear drains, drain cover, bathroom drain covers, cockroach trap drain covers, shower room drain covers, balcony drain channels, drain channels for hotel, bathroom floor drains, shower floor drain, new floor drains, steel drain jali.
Good product! Bought the product after checking their quality certificate. Now after seeing the floor drain, I don't have doubt in any of the LIPKA's product.