LIPKA Wall Mixer Telephonic with Crutch faucet from its Orbiter Collection, mixer for hot and cold water supply controlled separately by two levers/handles, also allows an easy attachment of a hand shower which is controlled by the central lever/handle.
Material: LIPKA wall mixer taps are manufactured in Brass Ingot and the handle/lever in Zinc.
Accessories Included: 2 Brass Legs, 2 Flanges, 1 Crutch
Finish: Sleek and neat appearance. Chrome Plated, Mirror Finish that has an everlasting shine with three-tier surface protection, Copper Coating, 10 micron Nickel and 0.3 micron Chromium.
- BRASS INGOT: Pure Brass Ingot is the finest brass that ensures purification of water through its ions, making the faucet safe for drinking water supply.
- GERMAN FOAM FLOW TECHNOLOGY: Wall Mixer Taps outlets have aerators that add air to the flow making it streamlined, splash-free and soft on the skin.
- WATER SAVING DESIGN- Faucets are designed with intense flow technology to effectively save water.
- OPERATIONS: Handle/lever of mixer taps is enabled with the quarter-turn operation and is tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations.
- CERAMIC CARTRIDGE: 15mm Ceramic cartridge is the thickest quality of ceramic disks that enable smooth and long-lasting functioning.
- SUITABILITY: wall Mount installation type ideal for Bathrooms and Shower Areas.
- DURABILITY: Long-lasting finish, resistance to hard water and corrosion, easy to remove stains, long-term shine.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Bathroom Wall Mixer Taps.
- PACKAGING: Mixer Taps come in eco-friendly, reusable and damage-free packaging.
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Use only fibre/soft cloth to clean the surface of the faucet, do not use any harsh chemicals or washing detergents.