LIPKA Two Way Angle Cock Faucet (Double Handle) from its Kyron collection is a Chrome Plated Brass Tap, has a quarter-turn handles, meant for Wall-mount installation, is used as a switch to individually regulate the flow of water in the attached accessories in the 2 outlets and comes with 7 Years Warranty.
Material: LIPKA Angle valve body is manufactured in Brass Ingot and the handle/lever in Zinc.
Package Includes: Flange
Finish: Chrome Plated with Triple Layer of Surface Protection (Copper Coating, 10 micron Nickel and 0.3 micron Chromium)
- BRASS INGOT: Pure Brass Ingot is the finest brass that ensures purification of water through its ions, making the faucet safe for drinking water supply.
- OPERATIONS: Handle/lever of Angle valve water tap is enabled with the quarter-turn operation and is tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations
- CERAMIC CARTRIDGE: 25mm Ceramic cartridge is the thickest quality ceramic disk that enables smooth and long-lasting functioning.
- SUITABILITY: Common applications would be connecting washing machines and dishwashers to a common source/point of water supply.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Bathroom Taps
- PACKAGING: Angle Cock Faucets come in eco-friendly, reusable and damage-free packaging
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Use only fibre/soft cloth to clean the surface of the faucet. Do not use any harsh chemicals, washing detergents or acid.
Also known as: angle stop cock, brass valve, metal valve, kitchen pipe valve, bathroom nal valve, sink pipe valve, angle faucet, plumbing valve, Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap