LIPKA PTMT Connection pipes are strong and durable water pipes are ideal for geysers and are
suitable for installation in kitchens, bathrooms or any area with water supply.
Material: LIPKA Connection Pipes are manufactured in premium grade PolytetraMethylene Terephthalate (PTMT)
Inclusive Accessories: Rubber Washer
- ISI MARKED- LIPKA PTMT Connection Pipes conform to the standards developed by BIS
- HOT & COLD- The PTMT connection pipes, unlike other plastic pipes, can endure extreme hot and cold temperatures of water. The PTMT material is non-reactive to water making it suitable for usage in kitchens and bathrooms
- SCALING PROOF- These connection pipes are resistant to scaling due to hard water keeping their neat and clean appearance intact, making them perfect for installation in coastal areas
- DURABILITY- The high quality PTMT ensures resistance to scratches, rust, and corrosion, making it long lasting
- NON-METALLIC- Since the PTMT faucets are non-metallic, they have lesser chances of being stolen and are suitable for installation in open areas
- UNBREAKABLE- The connection pipes are strong, robust and break resistant
- SIZES: Available in multiple sizes
- MADE IN INDIA- 100% indigenously manufactured PTMT Bathroom Fittings
- PACKAGING - Eco-friendly, reusable, and product delivered is damage free
- WARRANTY - One Year
Maintenance: Hassle-free maintenance- does not require any polishing or lubrication. Can be cleaned by domestic cleaners, Disinfectants and Acids.