LIPKA Chicago Angle Cock Faucet can be used as a switch to stop the flow of water in the attached accessories.
Material: LIPKA Angle valve body is manufactured in Brass Ingot and the handle/lever in Zinc.
Accessories included: Flange
Finish: Sleek and neat appearance. Chrome Plated, Mirror Finish that has an everlasting shine with three-tier surface protection, Copper Coating, 10 micron Nickel and 0.3 micron Chromium.
- BRASS INGOT: Pure Brass Ingot is the finest brass that ensures purification of water through its ions, making the faucet safe for drinking water supply.
- WATER SAVING DESIGN- Faucets are designed with intense flow technology to effectively save water.
- OPERATIONS: Handle/lever of Angle valve water tap is enabled with the quarter-turn operation and is tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations
CERAMIC CARTRIDGE: 15mm Ceramic cartridge is the thickest quality ceramic disk that enables smooth and long-lasting functioning.
- SUITABILITY: Geyser pipeline, flush tank pipeline, etc.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Bathroom Taps
- PACKAGING: Angle Cock Faucets come in eco-friendly, reusable and damage-free packaging
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Use only fibre/soft cloth to clean the surface of the faucet, do not use any harsh chemicals or washing detergents.
Also known as: angle stop cock, brass valve, metal valve, kitchen pipe valve, bathroom nal valve, sink pipe valve, angle faucet, plumbing valve, angular cock.