LIPKA Single Lever Tall Body Basin Mixer Faucet from its Fusion collection is ideal for any countertop wash basin as its extended body allows enough space between the faucet nozzle and basin to wash hands comfortably, and allows you to mix hot and cold water with a single lever/handle.
Material: LIPKA bathroom tap body is manufactured in Brass Ingot and the handle/lever in Zinc.
Accessories Included: 2 Braided Connection Pipes
Finish: Sleek and neat appearance. Chrome Plated, Mirror Finish that has an everlasting shine with three-tier surface protection, Copper Coating, 10 micron Nickel and 0.3 micron Chromium.
- BRASS INGOT: Pure Brass Ingot is the finest brass that ensures purification of water through its ions, making the faucet safe for drinking water supply.
- GERMAN FOAM FLOW TECHNOLOGY: Basin Mixer Taps outlets have aerators that add air to the flow making it streamlined, splash-free and soft on the skin.
- WATER SAVING DESIGN- Faucets are designed with intense flow technology to effectively save water.
- OPERATIONS: Handle/lever of mixer taps is enabled with the 180⁰ turn operation and is tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations.
- CERAMIC CARTRIDGE: 40 mm Ceramic cartridge is the thickest quality of ceramic disks that enable smooth and long-lasting functioning.
- SUITABILITY: Table Top installation type ideal for Bathroom Washbasins.
- DURABILITY: Long-lasting finish, resistance to hard water and corrosion, easy to remove stains, long-term shine.
- MADE IN INDIA: 100% indigenously manufactured Basin Mixer Taps.
- PACKAGING: Mixer Taps come in eco-friendly, reusable and damage-free packaging.
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
Maintenance: Use only fibre/soft cloth to clean the surface of the faucet, do not use any harsh chemicals or washing detergents.