LIPKA Swan Neck PTMT Faucet/Tap from its Crystal Collection comes with a Swivel Spout, is meant for a table mount installation, and has a 360° rotating spout that enables you to control the direction of the water flow.
Material: LIPKA Bathroom Tap body is manufactured in premium grade lightweight PolytetraMethylene Terephthalate (PTMT)
Color: Beautiful Ivory body and smart deep brown handle gives a sleek and neat appearance and flawlessly blends in with any decor setting
- ISI MARKED- LIPKA PTMT Faucets/taps conform to the standards developed by BIS
- OPERATIONS- Kitchen Sink Taps are tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations
- QUARTER TURN- These water taps come with a 15mm Ceramic Disc that enables quarter turn operation of the faucet handle/lever
- FOAM FLOW: The water taps are equipped with German Foam Flow Technology allowing a splash free and streamlined flow of water that feels soft on the skin
- HOT & COLD- The PTMT taps, unlike plastic water taps, can endure extreme hot and cold temperatures of water. The PTMT material is non-reactive to water making it suitable for usage in kitchens and bathrooms
- SCALING PROOF- Rotating Taps are resistant to scaling due to hard water keeping their neat and clean appearance intact, making them perfect for installation in coastal areas
- DURABILITY- The high quality PTMT ensures resistance to scratches, rust, and corrosion, making it long lasting
- NON-METALLIC- Since the PTMT faucets are non-metallic, they have lesser chances of being stolen and are suitable for installation in open areas
- UNBREAKABLE- The water taps are strong, robust and break resistant
- MADE IN INDIA- 100% indigenously manufactured PTMT Bathroom Fittings
- PACKAGING - Eco-friendly, reusable, and product delivered is damage free
- WARRANTY - One Year
Maintenance: Hassle-free maintenance- does not require any polishing or lubrication. Can be cleaned by domestic cleaners, Disinfectants and Acids.