If you are using the website, it has been understood that you have read, acknowledged, completely understood and are now bound by the following terms and conditions hereinunder: -
Terms of Offer
Once you place an order product on sale on the website, it is understood that you have agreed to the conditions and the terms that are set henceforth.
Lipka has the right to alter, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any product at any time without any liability or notice. This means that if there is a change in the price and range of products you will not be separately notified, Lipka will execute the changes as and when required.
Lipka aims to provide accurate description of the products on the website, however, there it does not take any responsibilities or guarantees with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, flawlessness of the information provided.
The pictures on the website are indicative and the products may
Please note that the Product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual Product.
Communications with customers
Once you visit our website and provide any personal information, you agree to receive communications from Lipka regarding information of new or existing products, offers, promotions, or advertisements periodically.
The communication will be through e-mails or SMS.
Opting out rights
When you wish that your personal data should no more be used for the abovementioned purposes, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and withdraw your consent for the usage of your data.
Lipka gives the option to Users to opt out of email marketing and marketing on other platforms. You can email us at email@example.com if you are receiving if you wish to unsubscribe or have not subscribed in the first place.
Lipka has its products trademarked and its content and information copyrighted under the intellectual property laws of India. You are restricted to duplicate, reproduce, copy, re-publish, redistribute or re-sell any product that Lipka manufactures.
Lipka also owns exclusive rights on the layouts of its webpage, including images, content, software, technology, text placement, calls to action buttons and other materials that are displayed on the webpage. Your accessibility to the website does not in any manner indicate the right to use any trademarks or copyrights of Lipka. All the content on the website, whether registered or unregistered trademarked, is the intellectual property of Lipka.
If you shop for Lipka products online or offline, you are liable to pay the applicable taxes as per the government norms.
Only one user account ("Account") may be created and maintained. You accept responsibility for any actions that occur under your Account, including maintaining the confidentiality of your account, passwords, and barring access to your computer system. You accept that the information you submit is not secret or proprietary in any way, and that it does and will not amount to infringement of any third-party interests and rights of any kind.
If someone else uses your account to browse, access, or use the website or vice versa, the T&C will be applicable irrespective of the user, and they will be bound by the T&C. In case the user that represents you while using the website refuses to be bound by the T&C, you being the principal user will accept the liability for any or all the damage or harm caused by any wrongful use of the website.
If you suspect or believe that the safety of your Account has been compromised, please inform us as soon as possible using the 'Contact us' link available on the website. If we detect or suspect a breach of your Account's security, we may compel you to reset your password, restrict or terminate your account temporarily or permanently, all without incurring any obligation to Lipka.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links
The Website not only provides access to the Products but also provides marketing and promotion materials. The Website also provides data about new items and technology on the market, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites. Lipka does not always generate the information and material that appears on the Website; instead, it frequently gathers content and information from other sources. Lipka does not endorse any such information or content and specifically disclaims all such liability arising out of it.
Lipka is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss that may arise through your access to or dependence on such data or content, or any damage or loss that may arise from your use of or dependence on such data or material. Lipka’s material on its website is protected by Indian intellectual property laws to the degree that it is created by Lipka. Copyright, trademark, and/or other laws may be violated if the material is used without permission.
Others' intellectual property is respected by us. If you believe that your work has been duplicated in a way that violates your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lipka is not liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of anyone's usage of the Website. You will not use the Website in any way that is unlawful. In your use of the Website, you will:
- Comply with all relevant laws (local/state/national/international) and regulations (including laws governing intellectual property).
- You shall not obstruct or interrupt other users' usage and enjoyment of the Website.
- Not resell material obtained from the Website.
- Not send "spam," "chain letters," "junk mail," or any other sort of unsolicited communication, either directly or indirectly.
- Not slander, harass, abuse, or disturb other Website users.
- Not to do or attempt to do any action which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, trolling, propaganda or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
By using this Website, you are provided a temporary, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website's information and materials for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Without the express written permission of the Company or the appropriate third party, you may not duplicate, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information (if third party content is at issue).
The Payments for the Products available on the Website may be made in the following ways:
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI, QR, PayPal and reward points.
- Cash on Delivery.
The chat feature is available to assist you with any and all Website-related questions. The following terms and conditions apply to any use of this service:
- Lipka reserves the right to terminate the chat service at any moment and without a warning.
- Lipka and its employees are not liable for any delays in responding to or answering to chat concerns.
- Lipka may keep communication through chat for reference in the future, and the customer of such service will not have the right to access such information anytime in the future.
- You may not convey any objectionable content, such as illegal, threatening, abusing, slanderous, or obscene information, when 'chatting.'
- The chat room may not be used to sell items, make business recommendations, or engage in any other type of solicitation.
Pricing and Availability
The Prices and availability of the Products, offers and services provided or accessible on the Website are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Company. The prices displayed at the Website are inclusive of goods and sales tax (“GST”), but do not include a delivery charge.
Multiple shipments may be made for orders that have several Products. From the time the purchase is placed, delivery normally takes 5-7 business days. The anticipated shipping and delivery deadlines will be accessible on the order details page when the order is placed. Because the indicated delivery timeframes are estimates, there may be some unexpected delays beyond our control. If Lipka is unable to deliver the Product by the estimated delivery date for any reason, you will be notified by e-mail about the cause for the delays. You will have the option of either cancelling your order or waiting for it to be shipped. Your orders can be cancelled due to the following reasons:
- unavailability of the Product ordered; or
- at your instructions, in the event of failure to deliver the Product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners.
You understand that Lipka will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of the order cancellation or delivery delay, whether direct or indirect.
You will receive an email with the tracking number and the courier company details once the Product has been dispatched. Orders may also be monitored by going to your ‘My Accounts’ page and tapping the 'Your orders' option. After 24 hours from the time of shipment, the order status may be followed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and/or Products. The Website and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available." With respect to the Products or Website content, or any reliance on or use of the Website content or Products, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The company makes no guarantees for the following:
that the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Products or that defects in the Products will be corrected; and
- regarding any Products purchased or obtained through the Website.
- The inclusion of any Products or offers on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that the Products or offers will be available at any time.
- The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
- Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company shall have no liability and will not be responsible for any loss or damage originating from or related to the ability or inability to access or use the Website.
You cannot hold Lipka or any of its employees, agents, shareholders, or affiliates liable for damages, costs, claims, or expenses which include legal aid fees in case a situation arises out of:
- Your breach of agreement, representation, or obligation under this T&C
- Unwarranted, unethical, illegal usage of your usage of the content on the web.
- The usage of any products
- The usage of Lipka’s intellectual property
- Violation on your part of any clause in the T&C
- Any information or data you supplied to the Company.
Lipka can seek written assurances from you in case it is threatened by a third-party or has wound-up in a lawsuit, in relation to your promise under this T&C of indemnity towards the company.
The Company shall have the right to join in any defense by you of a third-party claim arising out of your use of any of the Website content or Products, at its expense, using lawyers of the Company's choosing.
At your request and cost, the Company shall reasonably help in any defense of a third-party action brought against you. You shall be solely responsible for defending the Company against any claim, although any associated settlement must be approved by the Company in writing beforehand.
Any cessation or revocation of these T&C, or your usage Website or Products, shall not affect the provisions of this clause.
In case of an unforeseen situation like that of an act of God, armed conflict, terrorism, war, boycotts, lockouts, strikes, any acts of nature such as earthquakes, floods, shortage of materials, and rationing, pandemics, epidemics, cyber-attacks, hackings, or any such acts that are beyond the reasonable control of the company shall be considered force majeure and will remit Lipka from all the liability and responsibilities that are a consequence of such a situation.
Cessation of Operation
The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
You agree that the parties to the T&C are you and the Company, and shall supersede any other document that may have been agreed upon prior to this T&C.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The T&C will operate in consonance with the local laws of the land. Any conflict where Lipka is one of the parties will come under the jurisdiction of New Delhi. No suit for damages, expenses, breach of T&C, will be commenced in any court other than in Delhi. The venue and the jurisdiction are a part of the T&C and by using the website, you agree to the venue and jurisdiction in case of conflict.
Waiver of Class Action Rights
By acknowledging and accepting the T&C, you voluntarily renounce any right you may have to combine your claims with those of others in a class action or other similar legal mechanism. Any claims arising out of, pertaining to, or connected with this T&C must be brought individually.
If the Company reasonably thinks, in its absolute discretion, that you have breached any of the provisions of this T&C, it retains the right to discontinue your access to the Website. Following termination, you will no longer be permitted to access the Website, and the Company has the right to cancel any outstanding orders for Products in its sole discretion and without prior notification to you. If your access to the Website is revoked, the Company maintains the right to take whatever action it considers necessary to avoid unauthorized access to the Website. Unless and until the Company chooses to terminate it in its sole discretion and without prior notice to You, this T&C shall continue to apply forever.
Lipka makes no claim that the Website or Products are suitable or available for use in areas other than India. Users using the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and on their own initiative, and they are solely responsible for adhering to all relevant local laws.
You may not transfer or assign your rights or responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else. In its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, the Company may assign its rights and duties under this T&C.
If you are using this website, it will imply that you have read the T&C mentioned on the website and have agreed to be bound by the same.
In case any clause or part of the T&C is held violative of any other law, or invalid, or illegal, then only that part of the T&C will cease to operate. The rest of the T&C will be executed and will remain in force and full effect.